COPYRIGHT & LIABILITY
If you wish to enter and utilise information on this website the following conditions and terms are applicable :
- Australian Pipeline Valve (hereafter referred to as APV) may change, add, or remove portions of its website at any time. APV also may impose limits on certain features and services or restrict access to all or any parts of its website without notice or liability.
- The contents of the APV website are intended for personal use only.
- All information, resources, publications, photos, and technical specifications published on the APV website are protected by copyright pursuant to Australian and international copyright laws. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce or download (except as provided in paragraph 4 below), create new works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit or utilise any of the content in whole or in part. You shall abide by all additional copyright notices, information, and other restrictions associated with any of the content.
- You may download or copy the content and other downloadable items forming parts of the content for personal use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained therein including APV name, logos, website, and other properties of the website. Copying or storing of any content for anything other than personal use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from an officer of APV. However it is permitted to ‘link’ another website to any page or pdf at our website.
- APV shall not be liable for any errors or omissions in the content, or in the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof, or for any damages arising there from. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any of the content shall be at your sole risk. THE CONTENT IS DISTRIBUTED AND MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT USE OF THE CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- Users of this website shall have no rights to any of the proprietary rights associated with any of the content.
- APV may, at its sole discretion, terminate or suspend access to all or part of the content for any reason, including without limitation breach or assignment of this Agreement.
- This Agreement shall be construed and enforced in accordance with Australian law. Any action to enforce this Agreement shall be brought in and only in South Australian courts.
- The above terms are part of our privacy property. The entire contents of this website are the intellectual property of APV. APV will take legal action in the event of unauthorised use.
- 'APV' is not the company name or the brand name of Australian Pipeline Valve. Wherever ‘APV’ is used in this website or elsewhere it is used only as a grammatical abbreviation for Australian Pipeline Valve. As is customary, somewhere above the use of any abbreviation, Australian Pipeline Valve is first written in full and then followed by (APV) in brackets to indicate that anywhere after this point, ‘APV’ where used is a grammatical abbreviation only. Australian Pipeline Valve does not trade as ‘APV’.
- APV will enforce all rights under copyright law, regarding all photographs, graphics, written materials or other content appearing on this website, the legally protected property of APV. Reproduction or re-use of any kind, other than that described in Point 4 above, is prohibited without written permission from APV.
APV provides all technical information at this website for identification, estimating, and reference only. Do not use this information for manufacturing or inspection. Users of this information should not use them as a substitute for professional engineering advice. Anyone making use of the information presented does so at his own risk and assumes any and all liability resulting from such use.
Copyright © 2012 - Australian Pipeline Valve - All rights reserved